Child suffering from throat infection. Giving Ambrolite D. should i continue with this medicine?

Hi my daughter is 22 months old. and had throat infection and cough last week. she was antibiotics her antibiotics dosage is over since last night. and her coughing stil exists. I gave her Ambrolite D 3 ml twice a day for two days. but i still feel she a cough and is sneezing . Also her body temperature feels warm like 98.6 to 98.9 thru out. is it normal . should i continue ambrolite D or take her to Doc. she weighs 11kg.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012