Child suffering from sore throat, swollen glands, fever, headache, rash on abdomen. Cure for symptoms?

My daughter has not been feeling well for over a week. It started two weeks ago she had an extremely sore throat, swollen glands, fever, and headache. We went to a doctor, thought maybe it was strep, did a throat swab in the office and sent one to the lab, both came back negative. She stayed home from school for most of the week, started to feel a little better, but was continuing to get headache and was having trouble getting a full nights sleep. This past weekend she has been getting fevers and headaches off and on. Light headed when she stands. Sore neck, throat hurts to swallow,body aches. No upset stomach, able to eat. Has a small rash on upper abdomen.
Is it just the flu?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013