Child suffering from sneezing and dry cough during weather changes. Permanent solution?

My child is 6 year old and suffering from sneezing and dry coughing problem in morning and some times at any time of the day. Dr recommended to take Monte 5 mg and Levo cetrizine 2.5 mg for 3 month.After treatment problem reduced but whenever weather changes same problem occuring. Is ther any side effect of Monte LC and what are ther alternative permanent solution to this problem. Satyasheel pandey cell-0000 India
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012