Child suffering from severe autism, weak immune system. Having ear, upper respiratory, sinus infection. Treatment?

My son is a severe autistic, age 5, almost 6 years old, with tubes in both ears (4th set of tubes) with accute ear infections all the time. He has a weak immune system . He got a right ear infection about 4 days ago, with white puss draining from his right ear all the time. Also, he has constant upper respiratory, and sinus infections every month since he has was born. He has really bad pain, and is crying all the time.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012