Child suffering from seizures, fever. Abnormal EEG report. Valparin suggested. Treatment?

Hello, I m father of 8 year old son born in nepal with HE grade II and seizer start after 5 years when he is suffering high fever and within the interval of 3 years he is suffering from seizer 3 times and doctor advice us for CTscan & MRI of Head and EEG also all other report are normal except and EEG. the EEG report is abnormal and neuro doctor advice to take valporin crono 200 mg twice a day now he takes the same around 14th months and the present EEG report also abnormal and observation are follows :

Background Consists of Alpha Waves.
Burust of spike slow waves seen
Hyperventilation shows the same. And Photic Stimulation procedured uneventful.

Please advice me for further treatment.

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013