Child suffering from scarlet fever. Spot on nipple. On penicillin. Cure with medicine?

hi my daughter is 5 and i took her to the docters on thurs and she said she had been suffering from scarlette fever , as her tounge was a tell tale sign and she had been unwell , high tem pluss lump on really sore cracked lips , although she has been suffering from this for a few weeks , nurse noticed small spot on her nipple when checking her breathing and said it was all to do with the same thing , she has also had a bad cough for 3 weeks which has subsided! she is on penacilin but the spot on her nipple has became noticably bigger n looks like there is alot more puss inside, shud i be taking her back to the docs or will the medicine she is on take care of things , thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013