Child suffering from recurring cough and cold, fever due to respiratory allergy. Given levolin inhaler and Ramilast. Advice?

Dear Sir,
my daughter aged 4.8 years old is suffering from recurring cough & cold and sometime Fever around 101 F to 102.5 F due to respiratory Allergy for the last 1.8 year. She was initially treated with Levolin Inhaler + Romilast 4mg along with other Antiboitics (depending on the condition). Then within three month she was introduced with BUDECORT 100 (2 : 2)....then (2 :1) + ROMILAST 4mg. Now for the last two month she is been given with SEROFLO 125 in ( 2 : 2 ) with ROMILAST 4mg. But still the cough with watering nose remained.
Yesterday I went to a new Doctor and he had advised for Pentids 400mg-1Tab daily for 10 Days (empty stomach) along with Cough Syrup in continuation with Seroflo 125 + Romilast 4mg. He had also advice to do the Blood routine Test, Throat swab C/S (other than my regular pathology) and to record the temperature 6 Hourly (10 Days). Waiting for your valuable suggestion..........
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013