Child suffering from recurring colds, runny nose, coughing, swollen glands, ear pain. Treatment?

Hi.
My 3 yr old daughter has been suffering from recurring colds and the symtoms are usually runny nose(thick green in colour),coughing, swollen glands and pain in the ear.My biggest concern is her breathing at night(snores and battles to breath properly) and even when she speaks her voice sounds congested.We usually receive antibiotics when we take her to the doctor and it will only clear her symtoms for a while and then it starts all over again.What should we do
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013