Child suffering from recurring cold and cough. On nebulisation. Had suffered from bronchitis. Worried about health?

my son suffered from broncholitis when he was 2 months old .he was put on nebulisation with levolin and duolin n hospitalised fo 3 days .after dat he has been catching cough n cold every month.now a dr prescribed daily nebulisation wid budecort twice n montair granules daily.it has been 1 n a half month now since nebulisation wid budecort n montair granules and today he is again showing symptoms of cough n cold....he was just 2.3 kgs on birth and now at 2 yrs he weighs just 9 kgs.he was operated upon hernia at 2 n half months for bilateral hernia.kindly help ..i m very worried
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012