Child suffering from primary complex. Mother's x-ray result showing pleurodiaphragmatic reaction, bilateral atheromatous aorta. What does it mean?

HI need help on understanding the follwong impression of my sisters Xray results - Pleurodiaphragmatic reaction, Bilateral , Atheromatous aorta and additonal apicolordotic view is suggested. she undergone X-ray due to my 9 month old daughter was suffering from on and off cough and colds, and been diagnosed with Primary COmplex. , though it was not seen in xray her pedia was given her meds for PC. hoping for your help..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012