Child suffering from painful constipation. Suggest some medicine or natural treatment

My daugter is 3 years old, She is suffering from hard motion problem and constipation . She is afraid to go to the toilet due to the pain and hold on. We are feeding more water and fruit items, but still she feels uncomfortable and difficult during the motion time. Kindly suggest the good medicine or natural treatment for this problem
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
thank you asking HCM
with regrds to constipation your son should use plenty of water, lactulose , eat fruits, vegetables.
wishing him fast recovery