Child suffering from nephrotic syndrome, completed steroid course. Can i have a homeopathy treatment for it?

my 3 years old daughter is suffering from nephrotic syndrome and it is her first attack. She has just completed her first course of steroid ( Omnacortil ) for 3 months. Now i do not want at all to repeat the steroid doses in future if it recurs. Please help me and guide me. is NS can be cured by HOmeopathy or the recurrence can be prevented by homeopathy. Please help me doctor. I do not want to use steroid for such a child and want a complete recovery for NS. please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013