Child suffering from multifocal epilepsy. Had speech delay. Taking medication. Worried about education and normalization?

Hi , my son is 6 years. he got a fever when he was 2.5 years and then after that he started tweeking his eyes and we went to a neurophysician and he told us that our child is suffering from multifocal epilepsy . he started his medical therepy for 2.5 years almost and last year in april that ended. the syrup given was epilium and all ended very well his eeg was conducted after each month and a blood test too. and right after we started epilium he didnt do the tweking and we are very much satisfied that all ended well. he had a speech delay issue and clinical phsycologist told us he is 2 years behind. anyways the fits started again 3 months back after a gap of 8 months without any fever or anything. we consulted other doctor and he put him on livacetum and piracetum and condition got worse and he started to this for 10-12 times/ hour. and when he tweeks his eyes during fit he loses his controll on urine as well, so he gets very embrace as well. after 2 months we went to the first doc and he tappered down(stopped) klevra(livacetum) and started revalp. things are improving but he is gettting sleepy too much. and the main things worry is about his education and normalization with other kids. this is the main thing which makes me worried.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012