Child suffering from jaundice, no fever. Taking Liv 52, amlycure. Dietary precautions?

Hello Sir, My son is 13 years old and he had typhoid last week. He was hospitalised and discharged last week. Since 14-Jul-12, he was having symptom of jaundice . I am from Delhi. So, could you please kindly advise the best and affective medicine for Jaudince his bilirubin (toal) 5.81 direct 4.4 indirect 1.41 SGOT 463 SGPT 1431 & GGT 666. He is taking Liv52/Amlycure/etc., not having fever. Also needs to know which are the best food intake. Can he eat mangoes, etc. Thanks in advance. Dineshan KT, Delhi
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012