Child suffering from jaundice. Blood reports normal. Diet to follow, days taken to normalize jaundice?

my son age is 7 years suffering from jaundice blood reports alkaline phosphate 515 U/L ALT/GPT 207 U/L after two week 120 AST/GOT 122 U/L after two week 73 protein total 9.6 g/dL bilirubin total 0.60 mg/dL GLOBULIN 5.0 g/dL bilirubin direct 0.30 mg/dL GAMMA GT 85 what my son to eat during the jauindice to normalised the jauindice and blood reports are ok or not how many days require to normalised the jauindice
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012