Child suffering from frequent cold, cough. Fussy eater. Give levolin with cetrizine?

HELLO DOCTOR, my daughter is 25 months old and is suffering from frequent cough and cold . we have been giving her cough syrup like dabur honeytus etc. someone has suggested levolin, can it be given with cetrizine, she has running nose and coughs all through the night. she has severe loss of appetite but is a a very active and happy child. she is extremely fussy about any food and keeps the morsels in her mouth for hours! we are very worried please advise
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013