Child suffering from fever, cold, cough, sneezing, vomiting and loose stools. Fever high despite taking crocin. Further medication?

hi my daughter is 5 yrs old since 3 days shes suffering frm fever cold cough and lot of sneezing . she has loose motions too. and today morning she vomitted as soon as she woke up which was a sticky liquid. after that she hasnt vomitted. her fever is cmng down after giving crocin syrup and now its abt 100.7F.two days back it was 103.F i hv given her ondem to control her vomitting. now shd i give her O2 to control her loosemotions.pls prescribe the medicines to be given to her thank u very much. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012