Child suffering from fever, cold, cough. Prescribed medication. Spots above eyes. Allergic reaction or chicken pox?

hello doctor i have a 3 yr old son, who is suffering from fever, cold & cough from last few days. i have consulted a doctor and he has prescribed following medicine--- 1.Zyrcold Syrup 2. Augmentin dds 3. Flora-bc 4. cetrizine syrup IP hicet 5. keflor redimix 6. combiflam suspension everything was fine, but last night I found some dots above his eyes. and i don t know whether its allergic reaction or chicken pox ? please suggest what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013