Child suffering from fever. X-ray shows prominent bronchovascular markings. Cause and treatment?

My daugther 18 month old, suffering from fever for last 4 days. Doctor asked us to test blood and take Chest X-ray . X-ray report says Bilateral lung Parenchyma show Prominent bronchovascular markings. Both hila appear normal. Both dome of diaphram, costo and cardiophrenic angles appear normal. Soft tissues and bony cage appear normal. Heart size and configuration are with in normal limits. Blood report : WBC - 3200 / Cu mm, packed cell volume - 36 %, Erythrocyte : 14mm / 1st hr, Platelet count : 2.0 lakhs / cumm. I am worried, hat is the cause for this? what is the treatment ? Regards, Gujjari
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012