Child suffering from fever. Vomited the medicines. How to give them?

Good morning Dr. This is Selvaganesh from India(Chennai). My 9 month baby is having fever . She is not having often. She is getting fever every 2 hours once. I consulted a Dr yesterday in the late night. H ehas given some medecines. That s Cefo Prox 50 with sterile water & Meftal P & Aterax Drops. We gave this two I mean MEFTAL P 3ml & Aterax Drops .5 ml in the night & after she had tha , she took vamit suddenly. Can you advise us that is the way is clear we used to give the medecine as it is or we need to follow another method? kindly advise u sDr for my child fever
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012