Child suffering from dysentery, vomiting. Relief with medications. Measures and diet to be taken?

my 15months son is suffering from dysentry from todays evening i.e, from 16.00hrs to till now for 8 to 10 times with fever 101.7 degree celsious and also vomitting for 3 times.the stool is liquid with shower smell.He has taken HORN O SUSPENSION for dysentry , CROCIN SUSPENSION for fever and EMERCX for vomitting with ORS POWDER.Till now dysentry is not controlled,temperature is normal now and vomitting also normal.whether the treatment is sufficient or not.what other measures can be taken.what kind of diet should be given.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012