Child suffering from cough. Taking alex. Got allergic reaction. Now found mucus in stool. What can be done?

hi doc my son is six years old. He is suffering from cough sohe is taking alex syrup and levoline due to seasonal allergic doc also prescribed him montair lc and allegra . Bt before some days he was suffering from mucus in stool and went potty after eating something. So gramogyl syrup has been given for 5 days bt after stopping that syrup he again suffering from mucus in stool should i give again gramogyl
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012