Child suffering from constipation, complaining rectal pain, applied ointment. Relief with enigma. Treatment required?

Hi, doctor My daughter is 6 and half years old and she had constipation last week and she tried hard to pass tool and she did once but after that she started complaining about rectal pain so i took her to my family doctor and she suggested me some ointment believing she have resis in her rectal inner area. i applied that for almost 5 days and during these days she didnt go to washroom even she was passing urine only once a day and she was not eating properly due to pain. Finally i took her to the emergency department of nearest hospital and they gave her ENIGMA and finally she felt relief but today is next day of ENIGMA and she was complaining me this morning about little pain in anal. Can you please advise me it may happen after taking ENIGMA or it could be something else still needs to be checked and treated?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013