Child suffering from constipation and hardened stools. Apple juice in food leads to vomiting. Stool test already done. What is the interpretation from the test?

Stool test result of 4 year old kid boy: please interpret Occult - positive Mucus - negative Yeast cells - moderate Blood gross - negative RBC - 2-4/hpf No ova or parasites seen His CBC showed RBC - 4.74 Hemoglobin - 13.5 Lymphocytes - 50.1 Monocytes - 7.9 Eosinophils - 8.9 Basophils - .9 Is he having bleeding inside, because I strongly believe that the blood is due to fissure only. He first had constipation and now his stool is hard at first but soft in the end. The doctor said no fissure because when she inserted her finger there s no blood. He s been having this for weeks now. Please help me, thanks. I add apple juice on his consumption, and now he poop and his poop is soft and no visible blood.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012