Child suffering from carpus callosum dysgenesis. Left eye watering, no relief with sac massage. Possibility of normal life in future?

Dear Doctors My Name is Dharmendra Kumar Hel from Patna, Bihar. I have baby of 3 & half yrs. After seeing the CT scan of my baby Doctors says she is suffering from carpus callosum dysgenesis Her physical activities is very poor although her bady structure is like a normal kids. she is not walking, not speaking well. at present her wight is 10.5 kg. she understanding everything. but fearing more when she was in six month suffering from pneumonia (15 days in hospitalized) Her left eye watering liquid like water. this problem acquired after one month of birth. for this problem doctors advice me do sac massage of eye. we r doing this but not achieve good result till date. A/c to doctors last solution for this diseases is operation. Medicine: she is taking Valparin 200mg syrup 2-3ml*2. please suggest me what should I do for my child. Is this possible my child will spent a normal life in future, Please advice me. dharmendra
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012