Child suffering from breathing problems, continuous coughing. Prescribed medicines. Hereditary?

Hello Doctor, My name is Venkatesh. My son aged 4yrs is facing some breathing problems like continuous coughing since 1year. When contacted a Paediatrician, he suggested Budesonide 100mcg (1shots/twice/day) and Levosalbutamol 50mcg(4shots/4times/day). The severity has come down. But again the coughing relapsed and the doctor increased the dose to Budesonide 100mcg (2shots/twice/day) and Levosalbutamol 50mcg(4shots/4times/day). He has suggested to give the medicine upto January and February. My father is an asthamtic patient. I myself has problems of wheezing . Is the problem hereditary. Will my son be cured in future.and which is the best doctor(Paediatrician)/hospital in Bangalore if I want to take a second opinion. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012