Child suffering from brainfever. Having fits. Can she lead normal life later?

helo doctor, my child is suffering from brain fever from last 12 days, she is 4 years old and hospitalised in ICU . she has lost controle on her brain and don t remember her parents as well.her condition is critical. all the prescribed reports are normal like CSF , EEG ,MRI,CITY SKIN all rrepports are normal but she is suffering from fits problem due to which doctors are giving high dose and injuctions for unconciousness. my question is will she live a normal life please doctor help me thanks a lot for your support.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013