Child suffering from bad headache, fever, tummy ache. How to treat it?

hi my 5 year old daughter suffers really bad with headaches witch can last up to 5 days, when she gets a headache she is some times sick other times she just feels sick, but she also gets fever every time she gets a headache, she also complains of tummy ache, some times her headaches are that bad it wakes her up from her sleep and she crys none stop because of the pain the headache is causing her. i give her calpol witch brings her fever down for a couple of hours but then her fever re-turns but doesnt take away her headache. i am now getting worried because she has been like this on and off for the past 3 months. i have had her eyes tested and her eyes where fine, i have been back and forth to the doctors with my daughter just to get told write down every time my daughter gets a headache.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013