Child suffering from back pain. Xray showed L1 compression and anterior wedging, blood tests showed low Hb. Suggest proper treatment?

Sir, I am a 30 years old lady. By profession, I am a Chartered Accountant. I have a 4 year old son. Since last 3-4 years, I am suffering from back pain in my spinal cord . Recently I had an x-ray and blood tests. The test results suggests L1 compression and anterior wedging. And the blood test suggests haemogloben 8.5; vitamin B12 175; and vitamin D3 8.6. Kindly suggest the proper treatment. Is it really serious?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012