Child suffering from baby eczema. Temporary relief with California baby lotion. Medication to be used?

hello doctor! this is nithiya. I have a 4 month old daughter and she has baby eczema . I am using california baby lotion for her but it gives her only a temporary cure. however she gets it again. also she cries a lot if i apply it as it gives her a burning sensation. can you please let me know if I can use any other oinment or cream for her ? I have heard about clonate - clobetasol BP but not sure if there is one for babies. Please guide me. awaiting your response.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012