Child suffering from UTI, test shows lot of puss cells. Is it a serious cause?

SIR, MY DAUGHTER AGES 5 YEARS HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM RECURRENT UTI SINCE 1 YEAR OF AGE,,WE HAVE DONE ALL INVESTIGATIONS AS ADVISED BY DRS LIKE MCU,, USG ,, URINE CULTURE ,KFT AND SO ON ,AND ALL TESTS ARE NORMAL,BUT THE URINE TEST COMES SOMETIMES 50 PUS CELLS,.SHE IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM DENTAL INFECTIONS,,DR PRESCRIBED HER OFLOXACIN+ORNIDAZOE AND IBUPROFIN,., WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH HER UTI FIRST,AS DRS ARE ASSURING ME THAT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUBSIDE ONCE SHE REACHES 6 OR 7 YEARS,,.KINDLY GUIDE ME..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013