Child suffering from OS ASD. Chances are there of success with device closure. Suggestion?

Dear Dr. My 6 yrs 7 months old son is diagnosed with OS ASD of 20mm while going to Dr. for some other problem. Dr. says he has 8/10 chances of success in device closure as its on lower side where not enough rim is available. He has been asked to go for surgery and we consulted another dr. to know if device closure is possible. He said we can try device closure and in case of failure, we can go for surgery. He has cough n cold for past 6 months and excessive sweating since birth ( which dr. always ignored even telling them couple of times). Surgery is so much scary but since his case is border line case for device closure, we don t want to take any chances. We live in bangalore, can you pls. suggest best dr and what should we do in this case ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013