Child suffered with high fever, fits like state, blood tests done. Mild or severe typhoid?

Hello doctor, my son is 10.5 years old. he has 102 fever last week which was noticed with a fit like state early in the morning, this lasted for about three minutes. Family doctor gave him medomol and pressclav 375. next day his fever was 101 through out whole day. and after giving anti biotic injection , the fever reduced and was between 100 and 100.5 for three days. Blood report indicates S Typhi O 1:80 and S. Typhi H 1:80, S Paratyphi AH Negative and S Paratyphi BH also negative. May I know is this a mild typhoid or severe? How long he will have fever? What should be his diet and medicines if any. As of now he does not have fever...(temp between 97 - 98.4) Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013