Child suffered stomach viruses, cough, body ache, congestion. Vaccinated. Spit up like vomitting

My son (2 yrs. on May 1) has been sick quite a lot his whole life. Just this year he has suffered from 3 different stomach viruses, and 2 episodes of bad coughing, body aches and congestion. He is at home all the time because I have grown so nervous about him getting sick. We pretty much only leave the house to go to church, so I can't understand how he gets sick so much. He is up to date on all his vaccinations. Not sure if this is related, but as an infant his "spit up" was more like projectile vommiting.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013