Child suffered stomach upset due to change in milk powder. Suggested nusobee casein. Its usage duration?

hi.. my baby is 9 months old . she recently had some stomach upset and was admitted into hospital. during her 1st month i used her lactodex,from 2nd month onwards i was using Enfamil A+ due to product shortage i stopped Enfamil in her 8th month and then started NAN Pro 2 though she has accepted she passed stool for 3-4 times a day . now after discharing from hospital doctor suggested me Nusobee casein . how long should i use this and also with this my baby become strong pls help me.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012