Child suffered ischemic stroke, unable to move and fed by tube. Improvement with transfusion, physic therapy. Which other means can I adopt to ensure speedy recovery?

My 3 year old daughter who is a sicklier suffered an ishemic stroke a month ago. It was noticed out of the window period of 3hours. The diagnosis was sub acute infarct of the left frontal parietal region with foci of haemorragic transformation and encephalomalacia. Her right frontal parietal had chronic infarct with areas showing encephalomalicic changes. she cannot move and has to be fed by tube. she has fairly improved as she was transfused and put on treatment. she has physic therapy session though we have not started speech therapy . Advice on how best i can help on her path to recovery. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012