Child suffered from neurofibroma/brachial plexus involvement at c3/c4. Done X-ray now. What are the interpretations from this?

i got my 2 year old daughters xray results back today, her neurologist did not explain the results very well.. history 2 year old f with history of neurofibroma/ brachial plexus involvement at c3/c4... the finding of the xray were therer is interval increased kyphosis of the upper cervical spine spanning from approximately the c2-c4 level with increased anterior subluxation(what does this mean??) of c2 on c3 when compared to the prior MRI in november 2011. There is also Scallopin(what is this) of the posterior vertabral bodies from c3 through c6. the prevertebral soft tissue are normal limits. prominents palatine tonsil is seen (what does this meen). the visualizzed portion of the lungs apperar clear.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012