Child suffered an electrocution, severe burns on his leg in an amputated foot. Could this be a side effect from the electrocution?

Himy son suffered an electrocution last August has severe burns on his leg in an amputated foot he s been feeling this invasion of things crawl all over his skin could this be a side effect from the electrocution it s driving him crazy he s obsessive about it I ve had a hard time believing him but I m wondering could this be a side effect from electrocution? some kind of neurological damage?how can I help him get rid of that feeling
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013