Child stopped talking, not eating food, have lumps, night sweats. What is he suffering from?

Hi,Im going to start at the beginning of all symptoms My 33 month old 2 1/2 yr old son Started regressing in his development at age 24 months Oct 2011 stopped using words and stopped eating almost everything which is getting worse daily , he only really drinks milk sometimes i can get him to eat toast donuts cereal and cheese but thats all. some days he dont eat more then a few bites of cereal all day long. his primary dr. has finally agreed to look more into his symptoms in the last month still waiting on a open spot to see Neurologist at Mercy Hospital well I guess my question is should I continue to wait for appt. ? He isnt eating has had low grade fevers last week and has a lump on left side of his head in the (occipital) area and i have seen lumps in his groin area a few times in past week. The primary has stated she believes he has autism but im not so sure my concerns are much more scary then autism which is scary all by its self ..anyway lumps, nightsweats ,wakes crying many times in night not talking not eating always wants to lay in bed or on couch and curl up watch tv all day ..I think i know the answer to my own question im really just needing a expert to conferm my fears are real and not me just being a worried mother ..I have 5 other children and know something is major wrong here and i dont feel my concerns are being addressed fully. should i take my son to the er and if so can i demand them to do the test to rule out cancer or AML ? please help !!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012