Child started vomiting after travelling, getting stomach ache. Given colimex. Is it correct? Advice?

My baby(she) age is 4 years. we lives in kolkata. last week we were outside kolkata for 3 days. 3 days back when we were returing she bomitted . And since than after every 8 hrs she is telling her that her stomach is paining.Right now when we are on bed again she is telling that schoch is paining although she was fine for whole day. though tommorrow i will consult doctor however i have given her 7.5ml dose of colimex . am i correct . please advice?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012