Child started menses recently, seems pale, does not take proper diet. Good multivitamin mineral supplement with Omega 3?

Hi Sir, Good Day. I would like to seek your expert advise for my daughter, 14 years, just started her first menstrual cycle few months ago, she looks so pale, never take proper diet with fruit, vegetable, meat and all, we did HB test for her, its always around 10 or less. wish to give her a good multivitamin mineral supplement with Omega 3 . It would be highly helpful if you could kindly suggest a good vitamin supplement/available in India, for her. thanking you Ashrafp
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013