Child started blinking her eyes. Taking valpatin, lonazep. Prescribed new medicines. Side effects?

My daughter is 7 years old. She is taking Valparin Syrup (2.5 ml twice/ day) and Lonazep tbl 0.25 mg twice a day. from the age of 2. Now she has started blinking her eyes for past 2 weeks. We consulted a Neurologist . He changed ghe dosage. Reduced Lonazep to once a day and increased Valparin to 5 ml. She is Mile Stone day child. He prescribed new medicines Rootropil Dyrup 2.5 ml twice a day and Attentrol 10 mg at night time. is eye blinking is side effect of Attendrol or will there be any other side ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Blinking can be because of dryness which in turn can be caused by the above drugs. Blinking can also be due to allergy and refractive errors. You can get her eyes examined for them. The above drugs will not cause any eye related side effects.
Hope I answered your query.
Take care..