Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Child sprayed bleach in his mouth. Rinsed mouth and gave water. What else to do?

Hi, My 2 and a half year old son has sprayed some bleach in his mouth, he seems ok but im worried. I have brushed his teeth and washed his hands and face throughly also rinsed his mouth and have given him water. Please advise on what should be done. There does not seem tobbe any marks on him nor any heat rash etc. Thanks in advance, jay
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Bleach is a very toxic substance.
Take the child to ER immediately.
It can cause lot of reactions.
God bless
Dr Uma
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor