Child slipped on concrete. Pain in head and neck. Is this normal?

Hi my 3 year old slipped over on concrete yesterday morning and slipped backwards on her head and back which she was uneasy to calm down later in the day she was crying for hours saying her head hurt so I took her to dr who checked ears, eyes and strength and said she seemed fine but after a very long night of crying and her saying her neck now hurts and she couldn t get comfortable is this normal or should I go back to dr s! She is normally a tough cookie and sleeps well so very un normal for her! Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012