Child sick, wants to sleep. Tylenol can be given? Any risks involved?

Hi I am home alone with 5 children and can t go to the store until my husband gets home. My 5 year old is sick and wants to sleep. She took the last of the children s tylenol around 5 hours ago. The only thing I have containing pain relief is tylenol pm. She weighs between 45-50lbs. Is that something I can break a piece off of, or would that potentially hurt her? I want to ease her discomfort, but not if it risks her overall health.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013