Child sick and vomiting, had diarrhoea, rash on toes and under armpits. What is wrong?

hi my 2 and a half year old was sick with vomiting from sunday 5am intill tuesday10 am, she had diaherrea after that and it was normal, later that evening she had diaherra again and I noticed that it was pale, then this morning she had a bowel movement that was white with just a little yellow and now she has a rash on her toes, under her armpits, behind her knees and a tiny bit on her hands by her thumb. what is going on with her
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013