Child sick after bug infection with stomach ache, fatigue, paleness, weight loss, blank stare. Solution?

my 6yr old daughter was sick last wk with the stomach bug, fever and headache . that went away thurs eve then she developed a cough and congestion in the mean time. now shes barely ate since last tue because she says her belly hurts but yet she says shes hugary,shes tired,she looks pale,she lost 3lbs,her belly hurts when you slightly push near her belly button and you can feel a knot and i noticed that in the light her eyes are dialated and she has this blank stare like a deer in the headlights. she still has the cough and congestion also
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
THank for choosing HCM, I t could be colichy abdominalpain, bed bug bite does not causes fever, your baby must be having some sort of infection, the kids are much vulnerable to infection at this age, give her light diet almost liquid, try some antispasmodic drug, keep a watch on bowl habit, urination, general condition, if notice anything unusual, rush to ER, good day.