Child seems to have lost focus, started speaking lies, losing his belongings, inattentive to details. Suggestion for improvement?

My son is 7 years old, studying in 1st standard and it seems like he has ADHD and borderline personality disorder . He is often mischievous in school, does not pay attention to details while reading or writing, makes silly mistakes. He is very active and does not keep quite. He has also started to tell lies with us and his teacher. He also, loses his belongings like pencil, erasers etc., very often. Pls help and suggest how to make him concentrate on his studies and correct his behavior
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013