Child seems to be overtly sensitive with clothing, feels comfortable on pulling waist of pants below belly button. Suggestions?

My four year old boy has clothing sensitive issues. He does not like jeans because they are cold . He does not like aerobic pants if they have zippers by the ankles. He does not like long sleeves because they touch his wrists, and his socks have to be on just right. He says he winter coat is too fluffy. Even if he picks out his clothes he is still not satisfied and it is about a 45 min. process to get him dressed. He even pulls the waist of his pants down below his belly button because that is what is comfortable for him. Any suggestions? I have an early child hood background and run an in home daycare and have never experienced this with other kids or with his older brother and sister. He has been checked out by a special ed. team and they say he is fine.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
By the 4 years the children develop thier own likes and dislikes and they like to implement them.
This is his individuality and as a parent we have to respect and if you try to intervene , the the conflict will develop and it will manifst in a different way.
As your child has been examined and told normal, nothing to worry till it is not disturbing his social functioning and not causing any problem in the family.
Hope I have answered your query.