Child seems to be overtly aggressive without reason after accidental intake of clonapax. Will it cause any permanent harm?

Hi, My son 2 years 11 months old has taken CLONAPAX 2mg. He kept feeling giddy and unable to walk...throwing tantrums. We went to a doctor and washed his stomach after about 2 hours time. He is now behaving aggressive...he hits everyone, pulls hair etc..which he normally does only when we don t give him what he wants....but now he is doing it more often and without reason. I was told that this is temporary until the effect of the tablet fades off. My question is will there be any affect that will be permanent?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012